Archbishop Kurtz discusses Religious Freedom
Full-length interview with then Cardinal-designate Raymond Burke
regarding his Pastoral Letter on Voting.
- Daily Updates
- Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs
- The CATHOLICISM Study Program - Fr. Robert Barron created this groundbreaking program as a thematic presentation of what Catholics believe and why.
- Logos Bible Software and Study Programs - It's our privilege to equip pastors, students, missionaries, teachers, and the church at large with tools that make Bible study easier and more accessible.
- Logos Bible Study - Logos Bible Study’s global classroom contains hundreds of hours of audio and video bible lessons with Dr. Bill Creasy.
- Pillars - Catechism of the Catholic Church: Not Just How to be Catholic…but Why to be Catholic.
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Studies
- United States Catholic Catechism for Adults (Audio Book)
- Constitution 101 (Hillsdale College)
- Constitutional Literacy
- EWTN Library (Search keyword: politics)
- Google Scholar (Search keyword: faithful citizenship)
- Liberty Classroom - The history and economics they didn't teach you (Tom Woods).
- Political Party Quiz | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
- Religious Freedom (U.S. Department of State)
Become the Salt and Light of the World
- Pacific Justice Institute - Legal defense organization specializing in defense of religious freedom, parental rights...
- Greenleaf: Center for Servant Leadership - The measure of a servant-leader's progress is in the answers found to the following questions, "Do those served grow as persons? Do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? And, what is the effect on the least privileged in society? Will they benefit or at least not be further deprived?"
- Light of the World
- Catholics Come Home
- EWTN - Global Catholic Network
- Life Teen
- Salt and Light TV
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Xt3 - More than a Social Network
- Word on Fire
"Government, even at its best, can never be more than an auxiliary in the development of character...We desperately need to recover a sense of the fundamental purpose of education, which is to engage in the architecture of souls. When a self-governing society ignores this responsibility, it does so at its peril" (William J. Bennett, Quantifying America's Decline, 1993).
- Political Participation
- "Participation in political life is not optional" (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops). Faithful Citizenship: A Matter of Conscience
- Imagine (CatholicVote.org)
- Forming Conscience for Faithful Citizenship (USCCB)
- Religious Liberties (EWTN)
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom
- Tips for Writing to Your Legislators (Colorado Catholic Conference)
- Track the United States Congress
- Quotes on Conscience and Religious Freedom
- Social Justice and What You Can Do
- American Catholics for Religious Freedom
- American Center for Law and Justice
- Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute
- Catholic Social Doctrine: Human Rights are Given, Not Taken
- Human Trafficking and Relief Services
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish: Social Justice Committee
- Stop Department of Health and Human Services Mandate (also known as the HHS Mandate)
"Catholicism...It's your story." (Fr. Barron)
Updated 10.04.2012; 11.07.2012; 07.29.2016