The call to Catholics everywhere...Until The Whole World Hears!
"Government, even at its best, can never be more than an auxiliary in the development of character...We desperately need to recover a sense of the fundamental purpose of education, which is to engage in the architecture of souls. When a self-governing society ignores this responsibility, it does so at its peril" (William J. Bennett, Quantifying America's Decline, 1993).
The New Evangelization begins in the heart (John 10:10) and results in a response to The Human Experience, with a culture of faith unlike any other, directed to the one who leads the way. With a soul rightly aligned, the human condition thrives, satisfied by the one who meets the most fundamental of needs (John 3:16).
- Political Participation
- "Participation in political life is not optional" (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops). Faithful Citizenship: A Matter of Conscience
- Imagine (CatholicVote.org)
- Forming Conscience for Faithful Citizenship (USCCB)
- Track the United States Congress
- Leadership: Prayer. Purpose. Plan. Pursue.
- "God raised him from the dead; of this we are witnesses" (Acts 3:15).
- On Evangelization in the Modern World (Pope Paul VI)
- The New Evangelization -- Key Issues for the Church (Adoremus.org)
- Mass Appeal
- Human Rights
- "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion" (U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom)
- Fundamental principles are final (William Bennett, 2010)
- Medical Care
- Will Holy War Over Health Care Law Cost Obama the Catholic Vote (Hentry, E., 01.31.2011)
- "Life-honoring healthcare professionals" protecting their right to act according to conscience (Freedom2Care.org)
- Medical students fear coercion to violate conscience. Dr. Steven indicates, "I think that's what some people want. I was debating Planned Parenthood on national right of conscience, on public radio, and she said, 'You have no business being in healthcare if you are not willing to provide legal services...There are some who would love to see faith based people out of the healthcare equation..." (Subcommittee Hearing, Do New Health Law Mandates Threaten Conscience Rights and Access to Care?, 2011).
- "Religious liberty...pertains to beliefs held most dear" (M. Minow, Dean, Harvard Law School)
- "Adversity can either silence and intimidate us...or be changed into incredible opportunity" (M. Staver, Esq.)
- Colorado family-owned business wins first battle against Obama Care (Alliance Defending Freedom)
- Thoughts on What Matters
- Freedom on Speech and Religion Under Attack (Congressman Ted Poe, 07.08.2011)
- Archbishop Joseph Kurtz on conscience (01.31.2012)
- Essential Guide to Knowing the Faith (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- The allure of toxic leaders: Why we follow destructive bosses and corrupt politicians - and how we can survive them (J. Lipman-Blumen, Amazon.com)
- Light of the World