"Contemporary jazz pianist Paul Cardall was born April 24, 1973; suffering from a congenital heart defect, he was given only days to live but defied medical expectations...[Later in life,] tragedy struck...a grieving Cardall spontaneously composed a musical tribute, going on to write a dozen more songs..." - Pandora
Painting: All Souls Day by Aladar Korosfoi-Kriesch
“My God, I know this place. I am home.” — A Reflection for All Souls Day - Fr. T. Rosica, Salt and Light
- Comforting a Grieving Friend - AmericanCatholic.org
- Death and Grieving - This "website will provide you with some spiritual and practical resources to help you better understand the Christian view of death and moral teachings regarding end of life issues, as well as help guide you through the process of grieving for a loved one you’ve lost through death." - CatholicsComeHome.org
- Grief and Depression - "[W]hen grief encompasses your life and you begin to feel hopeless, helpless, and worthless, then it's time to talk..." - WebMD
- Grief and Bereavement - "There is no right way to grieve. It is an individual process and a natural part of life. Life won’t be the same after a loss, but experiencing your grief will allow you to adjust to life after loss." - National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
"[P]rayer is a battle. Against whom? Against ourselves and against the wiles of the tempter who does all he can to turn man away from prayer, away from union with God." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, para. 2725).
Recovery, Restoration, Edification and Transformation
- Divine Office - “The Office is... the prayer not only of the clergy but of the whole People of God.” – Apostolic Constitution, Canticum Laudis
- Finding Your Way Through Grief: Steps for Managing Loss (10 Episodes) - CatholicTV.com
- Liturgical Calendar
- Missionary Olates of Mary Immaculate - This site provides suggestions on how to honor your deceased loved ones on All Souls Day. - Fr. John Madigan, O.M.I.
- Prayer Request - Catholic.org
- Rosary Stars: Praying the Gospel Trailer
"We are pilgrims for Eternal Life…" - ChurchInNeed.org